Friday, June 15, 2007

My Favorite Ingredients

This is a list of my all time favorite ingredients. Things that add super coolness to your recipes.

Diced Garlic - get the large bottle.
Onion Powder - even if you hate onions, it adds something special.
Adobo con Crillollo - spanish garlic salt w/pepper. Replaces salt or garlic salt in most applications.
Maseca - spanish corn flour. Used for tortillas and such.
Ken's Caesar Dressing - Great marinade. I'm pretty sure it's GF. If you know for certain it's not, please let me know.
Lemon Pepper - get the big shaker, it's so worth it.
Bullion - ham, tomato w/beef, beef, chicken, vegetable. If you can find it GF, get it. It can be exchanged for salt, but adds flavor too. I use it in rice to give it some oomph.
Cumin - is a flavor enhancer
Ground Oregano - flavor enhancer
Sesame Oil - kind of expensive, but when you're cooking chinese, it makes the whole house smell amazing.

No comments: